Organs – St Anthony’s Beeston
The Forster & Andrews Organ
The St Maximilian Kolbe Children’s Choir is the choir in residence at St Anthony’s Church in Beeston and St Francis’ Church in Holbeck. The organ was originally built for Borthwick Church, Midlothian in 1893 by the renowned Hull firm of organ-builders, Forster and Andrews. Replacing a poor-quality electronic instrument, the organ was installed in the West Gallery by David Wood of Huddersfield in 2020. The organ fits well with the church’s neo-Gothic style, its pipes being beautifully painted and gilded in the manner of that period.
|Corno di Bassetto||8|
Twitter feed is not available at the moment.